Navigating our website signifies acceptance of its general terms and conditions. Due to updates in regulations, these terms and conditions may change. We recommend that you check this page regularly for updates.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are packages of data stored on a visitor’s browser or mobile device, to store information about a user’s navigation and website use. Using them enables us to provide visitors with an optimised experience. As a visitor, you have the right to access, modify, correct or delete personal data collected through cookies by following the directions below.
You can learn more about cookies at: http://www.youronlinechoices.com, a website managed by the Interactive Advertising Bureau.
Types of Cookies Installed by Bostik Websites
- Functional and analytical cookies are active for 13 months.
Functionality and Essential Cookies:
Depending on regulations, cookies can be placed on your digital device without user consent. They are essential for browsing our websites and we recommend that you do not delete these cookies as this may hamper browsing.
Bostik Websites using Cookies:
- bostik.com and all bostik/countries
Types of Cookies:
- _utma (Google Analytics) : Identify users and sessions
- _utmb (Google Analytics) : Identify new sessions and visits and expire after 30 minutes
- _utmc (Google Analytics) : Identify new sessions/visits for returning visitors
- _utmz (Google Analytics) : Identify the origin/source of the traffic (search engines, media etc.)
- _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz : Google Analytics cookies for statistics (users, sessions, visits, traffic source)
- ASP.NET_SessionId : Used to implement an ASP.NET session during your navigation session.
- EPi:NumberOfVisits : Used to track the number of visits.
- EPiServerLogin, EPiDPCKEY,.ASPXRoles : Used if you log in to a website.
How to Modify and Delete Cookies
At any time, you can modify cookie settings using your browser’s options. For instructions on how to do this in the most popular browsers, please visit:
- Explorer™ >>> http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™ >>> http://www.apple.com/support/?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- Chrome™ >>> https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- Firefox™ >>> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera™>>> http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.60/en/cookies.html